This is a simple strategy that works and it requires only 5 minutes / day. You will be able to achieve a few hundreds targeted Twitter followers from the first week. I hope you will find the below useful.
It is a fact that 98% of the people that start an online business fail. So what is it that the other 2% have, and the others dont? Any business requires some sort of investment. It needs time, determination, passion and sometimes… money. But, most of the people are not[…]
If you ask most of the internet marketers, you may expect one of the following two answers: “You definitely have to have Facebook and Twitter! The others are less important.” or “There is no such thing as a good or bad network, but the way you use it.” Let’s now[…]